- The name of the accommodation object: Thermal ŠÍRAVA HOTEL ****
- Address: 656 Kaluža, 072 36 Kaluža
- Identification Number: 50 364 103
- Tax Identification Number: 2120290194
- VAT Identification Number: SK2120290194
- Responsible person: Miroslav Kozma
- Telephone number: +421 948 325 568
- Founder: Zemplínska šírava, Ltd,, 65 Partizánska St., 071 01 Michalovce
- Business register: District Court Košice I. Section Ltd., embedding number 39290/V
- Only Guests who have checked in can be accommodated. The Guest will submit immediately after their arrival their identification card, passport or another valid document of identification to the appropriate employee of the Hotel. Immediately upon arrival the Hotel will provide the Guest with an accommodation card with the name of the Hotel, name of the Guest, room No., the price of the one-day accommodation, the duration of accommodation and the checkout time in the last day of accommodation.
- Each Guest who is not a citizen of the Slovak Republic (a foreigner) is obliged according to the Law number 48/2002 Coll. on foreign citizens stay as amended to sign an official form on the report of the stay at the hotel reception, which is submitted to the Guest upon the arrival to the Hotel.
- When returning to the Hotel Guests are obliged to prove their identity by the valid hotel card if requested.
- In exceptional cases the Hotel may offer the Guest accommodation other than the one already agreed, if it does not principally differ from the confirmed order.
- On the basis of the ordered accommodation the Hotel is obliged to accommodate
the Guest not later than 6 p. m. The Hotel will reserve the Guest's room until that time unless otherwise stated in the order.
- If the Guest asks for prolongation of the accommodation, the Hotel may offer
an alternative room from the one which they were originally accommodated in.
- The Hotel is obliged to allow the Guest to store their valuable items or objects of high financial, social or intellectual value at the safe place. If the Guest does not apply this right, the Hotel is liable for any damage which had been caused by loss, misuse, misappropriation or any other way only to a limited extent. The Hotel is liable up to 331, 94 Euros for the jewellery, money and other valuable objects. The right for damage reimbursement ceases to exist if the Guest has not applied it at the latest until 15 days after the day when the damaged person discovered the damage. It is believed that the Guest discovered the damage at the latest on the day of departure from the hotel.
- Guests may receive visits upon the consent of the appropriate hotel employee only
and then only upon the submission of an identification document by the visitor
and in the hours between 8 a.m. and 10 p.m.
- The Guest uses the room at the time agreed with the Hotel. If the check-out time had not been agreed in advance the Guest must check-out and leave the room at the latest until 10 a.m. on the last day of the stay. The Guest is obliged to free and leave the room on the agreed day of departure at the latest until 10 a.m. on the agreed day of departure, unless it had been agreed differently in advance. In case of late check-out the hotel is entitled to charge 20% of the price listed if the room is left after 6 p.m., the hotel is entitled to charge 100% of the price listed without incurring from the Guest´s side agreement claims for hotel services.
- If the Guest is accommodated in the hotel before 6 a.m., he/she is obliged to pay the price for the accommodation for the whole previous night.
- Neither in the room, nor in the social premises of the Hotel may Guests move
any furniture, nor perform changes or interferences which may affect electrical mains
or other installations.
- In the Hotel and especially in the room the Guests are not allowed to use their own electrical appliances. This order does not refer to the electric appliances serving Guests for personal hygiene (razor, massage machine, hairdryer and so on).
- Before leaving the Guest is obliged to close the water taps in the room, to switch off
the light both in the room and the fixtures, to lock the door and to put the key
to the appropriate place (reception, doorman's lodge).
- For safety reasons it is not allowed to leave children younger than 10-years alone without adult supervision neither in the room, nor in other social premises of the Hotel.
- It is not allowed to accommodate dogs and other pet animals in the Hotel.
- Smoking is allowed in assigned places. Other premises are no smoking areas.
- Between 10 p.m. and 7 a.m. Guests are obliged to keep noise to a minimum during these hours.
- Guests are responsible for any damages caused to Hotel property according
to the provisions of the Civil Code.
- Guests are obliged to pay for accommodation and provided services at the end of the accommodation, thus maximum for the one-week stay, according to the valid price list. The account is payable thereafter its submission.
- The list of prices for temporary accommodation as well as adjacent services can be seen in the Hotel reception.
- Complaints or suggestions should be submitted to the Hotel Management.
- The Guest agrees with the management, processing and saving his/her personal data within the agenda of the Thermal ŠÍRAVA HOTEL. The submission of the personal data is voluntary and without consequences under a condition that these data can be processed for any needs of the company mentioned above in accordance to Law number 428/2002 Coll. on protection of personal data. The permission is given for an indefinite period due to Article 20 par. 3 cit. of the Law and it can be revoked on the basis of a written requirement at any time.
- The Guest is obliged to keep all provisions of the Accommodation Order, if they break it, the Hotel Management have the right to break the contract providing
the accommodation service before expiration of the agreed term.
The Accommodation Rules becomes valid on the 3rd of April, 2018